Pages

Sunday 8 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Hot Chocolate???!!!

This weeks challenge - Hot Chocolate! lol It's a colour combination challenge, the Pink and Orange is the 'hot' part and the brown is obviously the chocolate!

I dont remember the last time i actually stamped an image! As well as trying to use all my scrap DP's & CS, i'm also trying to use a lot of my stamped images that you lovely ladies have sent me. This is giving me good practice in colouring and shading and since i've made a point of using them more, I do think its improved incredibly! So thank you ladies, even though i often can't remember who sent me what, i am truly grateful!

CS & DP's ~ scraps. Image ~ RAK coloured with WM's (thanks to who ever sent it me). Ribbon ~ stash. Sentiment ~ one of those clear Studio G's. Stitching ~ sewing machine, using my new hot pink and orange cotton! I've decorated the inside of this card, (your right Tab and Rach it is addictive) but i dont have a photo cos the batteries went on the camera just after i'd taken the front and the rechargeable ones i use dont seem to be holding enough charge to power the camera up. I can't get a photo of it now, cos Fae's taken it!

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jilli, love theose papers. Fab colouring too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jilli and such wonderful colours too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luvly card & the background paper is fab :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is soo cute hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another scrummy card, my love! Love the image and colour combo!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another scrummy card, my love! Love the image and colour combo!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's lovely Jilli! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix