Pages

Thursday 29 April 2010

Be Glad of Life!

Just lately i seem to have a back log of cards on my hard-drive that need to be uploaded on to my blog, but just not enough time to do it! Since joining the CT at Create with TLC i'm finding that every word art project Paulette creates there's the perfect rubber stamp or digital image to go with it! My card tin has never been so full ... am probably going to have to sell some of these if anyone's interested!
To make this card i used :~
  • CS ~ The Paper Cellar
  • DP's ~ DS George CD
  • Image ~ A Thousand Stars ~ Mo's Digital Pencil
  • Sentiment ~ Create with TLC ~ here
  • Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Sansodor, Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps No.0, Woodware Star Border Punch

5 comments:

  1. fabulous Jilli, perfect words...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jilli, had a peek at TLC and found some fabulous stuff on there, thanks for the link!

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Jilli.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jilli, super card and I just had to Thank You for making me go back to TLC and persist in trying to download the free sentiments! Because they were slightly different to what Im used to, I gave up but having seen your fab cards, I went back!

    Cheers! Have a fab weekend!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix