Pages

Saturday 3 April 2010

One i Forgot ....

Firstly, Happy Easter weekend to you all!
I did think i was soooo organised and had made all the cards i needed to make for family/friends up to June 6th! .... wrong, i'd forgotten one in April and the beginning of April to top things off LOL! So, this is the first of 2 that i need to make ... i recycled one of my bring back cards (i ask family for my cards back so that i can reuse them, helps with the cost. Obviously, some of them are saved!)
  • CS ~ Paper Cellar
  • DP's ~ Check - Country Cuddles, Raspberry Road Designs & Floral - Stash
  • Ribbon ~ Stash
  • Buttons ~ Stash
  • Image ~ Magnolia Lion ~ RAK from Tab ... thanks honey x
  • Sentiment ~ PC Generated
  • Tools ~ Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps No.0, Sewing Machine, Nellie Snellen Circle Die

3 comments:

  1. I did the same as you in making up my family cards several months in advance then I couldnt find my 'safe place' and needed to make another batch PDQ!

    Lovely idea to recycle your special cards, maybe we should all start doing that!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you my dear Jilli, i am loving your latest makes since my last visitl. You've made some more stunning cards! hope you have a wonderful easter hunny you deserve it hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jilli, i love the image and fabulous tones
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix