Pages

Thursday 17 April 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 6 and Michelle's Blog Candy

This weeks challenge is "It's A Man's World!". Obviously, we need to make a card for the men and boys in our life!

Fortunately for me I received my order from Sir Stampalot containing my paper flowers and ahem....3 Golden Oldies stamps that fell in to the basket. Of course I'm blaming Jo for my purchases cos she told me to buy my flowers from there after I asked her to point me in the direction of some cheap ones. Cheap, they were not lol! I paid more than I've ever paid before for a pack of paper blooms! Anyway, I'm not sure what I've made this card for hence no sentiment. It's either going to be for my Dad's birthday or Father's Day. I guess it depends on whether Ellie buys me the other Golden Oldies stamp that I need, which date I send it on.

I've used the same sketch from Ila but not used the flower. I'm also entering this card in to the competition to win some fab blog candy at Michelle's blogspot, she asks that we make a card for a guy, especially with Father's Day approaching.

Recipe
Cardstock - The Works, card blank
Ribbon - stash
Bling - stash
Eyelets - Poppicrafts
Paper - Shabby Princess, Splendid
Stamp - Golden Oldies, Norm - Art Impressions
Coloured with Twinkling H2O's and Sakura Stardust pens

21 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous card. So wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, he is so funny!

    thank you for joining the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jilli, your card is such a funny one - great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamp, love the pattern papers.
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card!

    www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Fabulous card!! I love actually that you have no sentiment on yet...that's a Great idea!! I love your papers, accents and that Terrific Golden Oldie stamp!! Thanks for playing again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, that stamp is so funny
    Thanks for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's fab! Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha was für ein lustiges Motiv!
    Gefällt mir!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card he is very funny love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, love the image, this is just right for "older" man, and there are not so many stamps for them. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. I wanted to use this image for my Dad's Birthday card but can't find a retail outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Jilli, I think those stamps are sooooo funny, love it. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stamp and great card Jilli! Didn't realise they listed the stamps under "flowers".....naughty, naughty!!!
    PS I accept full responsibility! Tried that e-mail you sent me over and over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun character. Love the colours too. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jilli thanks for entering my challenge this is a wonderful card good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That card is so funny - love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I know this man, I love it so typical
    jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great mens card. Fantastic job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix