Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Even More PIF!

A couple of weeks back when I was ill I received 2 Pifs, firstly 1 from Laura who is in Italy and who sent me 2 gorgeous handmade bags and the other from Mandy. Now, unfortunately my darling husband put away all my Pif goodies before I had chance to take photos, so I dont have any.

But, anyway that leads me to offer my PIF, which consists of my new Rubber Romance images, and I've just had an email from them to say they have new designs on Etsy that aren't even available on their website yet. Guess where I've just been?!!! Lol! Anyway, the first 6 people to reply to this post will get my PIF. Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jilli, I couldn't resist leaving my name on your PIF... thanks hun :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. images sound fab and i do hope you are feeling better, Hope I win I need some images to inspire me. Kind regards jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Jilli, i would love some of your goodies, Thank you very much :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to do your PIF also! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhheeee must pop over to etsy right away..... lurve em..... tfs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I've just discovered rubber romance stamps. I don't own any yet, but I have snagged an image from Pif image thread.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix