Pages

Monday 14 April 2008

Rubber Romance Cards


Annette at the beach


Amy on her bike

Angela on a scooter (i'm just not sure about this card)

April Martini girl

Babs in the bath

All these cards have been made using Rubber Romance stamp, paper scraps, brads, blooms, bling and ribbon from stash. Some have been paper pieced and all have been coloured using Twinkling H2O's. I decided to set myself a challenge, to make at least one card using each of my RR stamps. So, i'm slowly working my way through my collection. I am up to G, but I've not uploaded the photos on to the PC yet.

5 comments:

  1. Love these cards Jilli, the images are lovely!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jilli you have been so busy...well done, they're wonderful. Love these stamps but still haven't got round to getting some!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Jilli - love Babs in the bath - really fresh colours. You are definitely on a roll with the Rubber Romance stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jilli , I'd love to send you a birthday greeting with my first ever Rubber Romance card ( courtesy of you ! ) if you'd let me have your mailing addy ! lol

    my email : paperfections@yahoo.com

    I hope your birthday is lovely & memorable this weekend !

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix