Pages

Saturday 5 April 2008

Fae & Scott's Engagement Cards

Scott asked Fae to marry him on her 21st Birthday last week, which gave me the opportunity to use my new stamps from Paper Pretties - Sealed with a kiss and to borrow my MIL's Joanna Sheen Boutique cd that I've been eyeing up. This is what I came up with.

Recipe
Cardstock - Craft Central
Black and Pink CS - from Stash
Brads - Crafts Central
Image - Joanna Sheen Boutique
Butterfly, congratulations Peel-Off and gems - own stash





Recipe
Cardstock - The Works blank cards and envelopes
Backing Paper - Pink Petticoat
Gems - own stash
Ribbon - Local market
Stamp - Paper Pretties - sealed with a kiss
Silver lines and congratulations Peel-Off - own stash
Heart cut with Coluzzle
Image coloured with Sakura Stardust pens & Twinkling H2O's & Paper pieced

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the images. Great design too. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards Jilli - congratulations to Fae, oh and thanks for my PIF the postman brought it this morning.. cant wait to make something with those gorgeous image stamps. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, congratulations to your daughter and SIL to be

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, luv the second one...

    Have tried to email ya Jilli but it keeps returning, here is my email: simplyfairies@yahoo.com,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Fae! Luvly card :o)x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix