Pages

Sunday 17 August 2008

I'm Selling Stamps!

I am selling some of my least favourite rubber stamps on Ebay. These have been used maybe a handful of times and are in an excellent condition. I have listed these stamps for 7 days, but should anyone like to purchase any of them from me before bidding commences then I will be more than happy to end the auction early.

I have ....

Rubber Romance ~ Sarah With A Rose

Rubber Romance ~ Madame

Rubber Romance ~ Roxy Loves The Sun

Rubber Romance ~ Paige Has A Present

Rubber Romance ~ Girlfriends On A Bench

Rubber Romance ~ Sherri In The Snow


Rubber Romance ~ Nay Loves Chocolate

And lastly this one from Alota Stamps.

I am open to any offers for any or all of these rubber stamps, which are all mounted on Eazi-Mount and although have been used are in fantastic condition. E-mail me with any offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix