Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

Awards & Tags

Sorry its taken me until now to add my awards and tags .... where does the time go?


This first award is from Suzanne ... thank you!

The encouraged award is from my gorgeous blog buddy Jo,. To be honest i should be sending this to her, not her to me ...... she is trying to encourage me to make some peculiar cakes ... although i have to admit that if i knew someone who i could make it for then i would pmsl! A-ha ... its my Mum's birthday the end of the month .... let me have a think about it and price it up and i'll see what if anything i can come up with ..... are ya intrigued yet?!

The Kreativ Blogger award is from Elaine .... thank you honey!

and lastly my Nice Blog Award from my little Tabbykins ... thank you!

Well i'm supposed to pass these on, but seeings as its taken me so long to collect them most of you have them, so if you dont have them and you want them .... help yourself.


This award is from the lovely Tasha Here are the rules:

a) First list 10 honest things about yourself making them interesting

b) Pass this onto 7 other bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap.

So here goes .......

1. I have a phobia of filling hot water bottles ... i think it goes back to when i scolded myself at the age of 3 and ended up with bandages on my leg. Even now i cant get in a hot bath without my leg and foot going bright red and tingling. It also doesn't help when your filling a hot water bottle and your lovely big sister (not!) decides to squeeze the bottom of it, sending the water over the top and over your hands.

2. I'm obsessed with being organised... I hate not knowing whats happening, when and where. I couldn't be spontaneous if i tried. Everything has to be planned in advance with military precision.

3. My hubby and girls think i'm borderline OCD ... i have a thing about cross contamination, which apparently is one of my favourite sayings. Most things have to be anti-bac'd within an inch of its life.


4. I hate seeing children with dirty hands and faces .... back to the OCD lol! I've constantly got a pack of baby wipes in my hand while Rylee's eating, playing, etc.

5. I hate participating in sort of physical activity. At school i would forge letters from my parents to get out of P.E. I put it down to the fact that i'm not very good atheletically. Although i did used to play squash with my sister a couple of times a week and loved it. It did take us a few weeks to be able to play a full 40 minutes, but we paced ourselves .... 10 minutes of squash .... can of coke and a mars bar, then 20 minutes, 30 minutes and eventually a full 40!

6. I'm a nervous passenger. I put this down to the fact that its me that does all the driving. I hate driving out of the area and wont drive on a motorway at any price. I'd sooner drive 60 miles out of my way than go on a motorway. Dont really like dual carriageways either ..... too much "Police, Camera, Action"

7. As you probably know I've lost 2 stone attending Weight Watchers. Its been far easier than i ever imagined it would be ... but has turned into somewhat of an obsession now! Don't panic I dont plan on having an eating disorder and i'm not going to lose anymore weight but it most certainly makes you think about what you are about to eat.

8. I love finding out about my family. 9 years ago with the help of my friend Paula in London, I was able to reunite my Dad and his brother with their youngest brother after 60 years! My Grandad was killed in the war (aboard the Lancasteria) and my Granny left the 9 children to fend for themselves, which they did for a few months before being taken into care and put in children's homes or foster care, where most of them lost touch.

9. I got married at 17. I didn't want to, but my parents decided it was a good idea as i was pregnant with Fae (yes ... i know i'm a tart lol). Fortunately, it has worked out ok, but it wasn't what i wanted and i'll never forgive them for it. Left to me i wouldn't be married now.

10. My right ear is bigger than my left one. Dunno why or how it happened but its always been like that. I've very concious of it and would love to have it pinned back or cut off or something!

I now need to pass this on to 7 people, but you've probably by now already had it, so i wont bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix