Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

Whiff Of Joy Challenge #17

I'm back!!! Well, for now anyhow. I still feel rough and my sore throat and cough hasn't cleared up as yet. Rylee has been poorly too ... got back from a hospital appointment Tuesday afternoon and he was promptly sick all over me, had to shove him in the bath and strip off for the second time that day .... he'd managed to wee on my earlier! He was proper poorly and consequently neither Fae or him went to nursery yesterday so i had the chance to chill out a little. I've also been granted another Rylee free day today due to the snow! We had quite a covering over night so nursery has been closed today, along with college so Ellie's at home too. It's just begun to snow again here so goodness knows what tomorrows going to be like!

Today has been the first day that I've felt like doing anything ... so i've put my time to good use and made another February card using the fab sketch at WOJ Challenge blogspot.




CS & DP's ~ Linda's RAK, stitching ~ sewing machine, flowers ~ coloured with WM's and H2O's, eyelets, brads, ribbon and beadcaps - stash, image ~ RAK coloured with WM's, pins and beads ~ stash.
Must catch up with the ironing now, else i'm gonna have to start walking round naked ... not a pretty sight and its too cold!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful,like the pin & fancy border.

    Glad you are a bit better,now you keep warm & no walking round naked!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jilli!! Love the colors that you have used and that image is just darling! Fabulous detail as well!! Sorry to hear the little ones are sick! I hope your feeling better!! Have fun ironing! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I hope you are all feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww it's good to have you back Jilli I love your card, the image is fab and I love the large stitches very effect, hope your feeling better soon hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just gorgeous dear. I love what you have done with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix