Pages

Friday 6 February 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #37 & Colour Create Challenge #1

I desperately wanted to participate in the new Colour Create Challenge firstly cos its a fab colour combo (Pink, Green, Brown) and secondly cos my gorgeous, talented blog buddy Tab is one of the DT. But just lately I can't seem to make a decent card without having a sketch to work with. There just happens to be a fantastic sketch that fits the bill over at ASFoS designed by the guest designer Tina46.

I did intially think .... "where the hell am i gonna find paper to fit that combination", but after looking through my selection of paper pads that Linda sent me (the angel) i found the perfect ones .... Basic Grey ~ Sultry! I didn't even know i possessed any Basic Grey's ... I hear a lot of you mention different makes of paper pads, but to be honest, what with never buying them i generally dont have a scooby-doo what your on about!

CS ~ leftover, DP's ~ Basic Grey, sultry lol!, image ~ RAK from Jill (my fairy godmother), i think ... please correct me if i'm wrong! coloured with my trusty WM's, ribbon, flowers, pearl and butterflies ~ stash, sentiment one of my blog candy wins and is a sticker. I distressed my paper by dragging my craft knife blade along it.

After all that i hope it fits the bill and its the first of my March cards made .... before you start saying how organised i am, please don't ... cos i've not finished my February ones yet lol i still have 4 of those left to do for Bethany's 18th!

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh er Missus! Well haven't you do well, this is super duper delish! Gorge papers and image is just divine!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Colour Create, seems funny saying that to you, but wouldn't want to leave you out LOL !!!!!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jilli!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jilli!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous & great col combo :o)x

    ps. hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Jilli, gorgeous colour combo. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Jilli I love those BG papers and I;m pleased you are enjoying the SN images hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this gorgoeus Jilli, and my favourite BG papers - love this image, perfect.
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card hun, so pretty
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card Jilli. One of my favourite BG paper pads and another of my favourite images. You've pulled the card together so well. Thanks for joining the first Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card, love Basic Grey papers,
    Thank you so much for joining in the challenge,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just perfect what gorgiouspapers and fabulous colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! Such beautiful colours and papers Jilli. Love all the detail too, the ribbon is so pretty

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Jilli, love your papers and the use of the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jilli and I'm glad you had the perfect paper for the challenge LOL! Beautiful image and colouring. Hope you're well and having a good weekend. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix