Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Mojo Monday Mother's Day

Mojo Monday's sketch 74 is what i've used to make my last Mother's Day card ...unless i decide to make my 2 Auntie's one cos they'll be coming for lunch that day for our annual family get together .. lol! But for now i've made the last one!

I used my favourite colour combo at the minute ... green and orange mmmm... DP's & CS ~ all leftover's ... again! image ~ RAK from Diane, i just love these cute little mice, coloured with WM's, ribbon, eyelet, brads, beadcaps and flowers ~ stash, stitching ~ sewing machine.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Luv those lil HM :O)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jilli, love the image, so sweet.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet Jilli, love these housemouse stamps, great colours hun well done for using your left overs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! :) Love the color combo!
    I just submitted my first Mojo Monday card today ;)
    Thanx for introducing me to them!!!
    Happy Tuesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cute stamps hun, and your colouring of this one is perfect. Great card
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that little mouse! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little mouse!

    BLOG CANDY over at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww look at that cutie mouse reading a recipe hee hee, how sweet! Coloured beautifully too hun!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful mother's day card Jilli....beautiful papers and such a cute image!
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix