Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Dawny's Sketch #8

This week another fab sketch from Dawny for the PTW challenge.

What a joy this sketch was to work with ... will definately be using it again!

CS ~ stash, DP's ~ leftovers, image ~ RAK from some generous soul, thank you! coloured with WM's, sentiment ~ making memories sticker, part of my blog candy win, lilac gems ~ stash, corners ~ Cuttlebug die. Again, i dragged my craft knife blade along the edges of the paper and card to distress it, i just love the effect it creates. Think i've just about mastered my colouring now ... i've been looking very closely at how my heroes do it and it looks like its finely sunk in lol! Took awhile i know, but i do get there eventually.

I only have 9 cards to make for March and this is card number 2! Only 7 left to do!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the colours look great together
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Jilli I love all your fab stitching hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fantastic must have a go at this sketch. You have been a bust girl dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jilli, great colours! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabby card, is this before my eyes! Can't believe that your on your March cards already! You go girl!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix