Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge #9

This week's challenge has been created by Sharon and is Lilac and Blue. For this week's extra option we would like you to use ribbons and swirls on your creations, but please remember that this is not compulsory.

I'm now making my May cards and this is the first of them. May isn't a very busy month for me so i intend to get quite a bit in front .... you never know i might even start on my Christmas cards pmsl! Don't anyone hold their breath though!

CS ~ stash. DP's ~ Pink Petticoat. Image ~ RAK from my VBFBF Diane, coloured with Whisper Markers and Sakura Glaze pens. Stitching ~ sewing machine. Gems, flower, beadcap and brad ~ stash. Sentiment ~ RAK from Diane (thanks honey).

The inside has been decorated with some of the left over papers and the handbag image is a Rubber Romance accessory stamp.

Another weekend gonna be spent playing catch up on challenges again! I've not felt 100% this week either so i'm really behind not only with challenges but also visiting my buddies blogs .... sorry girlies. I've had a blood test this week to test my thyroid levels and its not that ... they're normal ... can't say i am though lol! I do suffer from an over active thyroid, which is pretty helpful with the weight loss lol. I've made an appointment to see my gorgeous, hunky GP on Monday to get my other problem sorted and then hopefully i shall be hap..hap... happy and back on top form!

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Mate!!!
    Your card is soooo luvly!!!
    Congratulations on winning Friday Sketchers :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Jilli, I sorry you're not feeling yourself hun, sending you a hugh cyber hug, Love your gorgeous card, the stitching is fantastic hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card Jilli,l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie, Sorry to hear that you not feeling well! I have been looking for ya on MSN, this exlains your absence LOL! Delish card, just love these Miss Anya's!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another little beauty sweetie just adore this image and the colours are stunning
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Jill. The polkadots look brill with the lilac paper. Beautifully coloured image and great ziz-zag finish. Thanks for making my colour choice look so adorable. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jilli, love the image, she has been coloured perfectly. Love your layout, and all your stitching. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jillie i hope you are feeling better! This card is beautiful - fab colour
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix