Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2009

And Yet Another ....

Yes another card that i made ages ago, but never got round to showing on my blog. So as promised whilst i'm away wedding planning/organising i'm scheduling posts showing those cards that had been sitting on my hard-drive. CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Basic Grey ~ Boxer (i think, but am typing this post Sunday morning sat in bed lol)
Image ~ Forever Friends RAK from my gorgeous blog buddy Jill ... thanks honey x
Button & Gems ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Whisper Strokes, Cuttlebug Hippie Chic Alpha Dies.
And
Happy 51st Wedding Anniversary to my Mum & Dad .... god knows how they've managed to live with one another that long and not caused serious harm LOL!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix