Pages

Sunday 18 October 2009

Last Weeks Friday Sketchers #73

I fully intended posting this card as soon as i'd made it last weekend, but i have no idea why it didn't get done! I'm so disorganised as far as my cardmaking goes just lately. Thank goodness i only have 12 days left to wedding. Although my plan is to have everything done and organised by next weekend, so that the week beforehand i do nothing thats involved with weddings at all!!!

CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Raspberry Road Sally Ann Papers
Image ~ RAK from my gorgeous friend Tab .... thanks honey xxx
Flowers, Gems & Ribbon~ Stash
Silver Heart ~ My Stampin' for the Weekend Win
Tools ~ Nesties, Sewing Machine

I'm hoping to get some more of my Christmas cards made today, i've done 5 ... only another zillion to go then LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix