Pages

Thursday 6 March 2008

Be there or be square - Papertake Weekly Challenge

This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is Squares! Square cards, square patterns or squares on your layout!


So here's mine...

I've used free paper from Raspberry Road "Kimmy Paper" and an image that I recieved in my first PIF from Jo, that I've coloured using twinkling H2O's and sakura stardust pens. The flower centres are coloured sand. Poundland bling, ribbon from stash and a peel off.

Fae's 21 on the 27th of this month and as Scott (the boyfriend) proved he was a typical man and got Fae nothing for Mother's Day from Rylee, quoting the same old saying "Your not my Mum!" Rylee thought he'd better ask me to sort out his Mummy's card (like I'd fortunately done for Mother's Day, along with the photo in one of the posts below in a poundland frame). Jo had sent some fab images in her PIF and as soon as I saw this one I knew it was the one. Thanks Jo!

14 comments:

  1. Hello Jilli, love your card. Isn't Rylee just too adorable!! I love the triangular card you made with Mrs Mop!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely. So really cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, such a cute image. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughters bad luck earlier, wish her all the best for Sunday for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that little elephant! Thanks for joining us again! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Jilli - loving the stamp, very cute.
    Good luck to your daughter :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card ! i love the yellow satin bow in that position !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw cute, love that fabby ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Jilli! I love the details and the senitment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it what a cute elephant.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix