Pages

Saturday 15 March 2008

More Pif!

Last weekend I received some fab Pif candy from Nikki along with a beautiful spring card. I've just not had the energy until today to sort out my blog and do much else. Anyhow, here is what Nikki sent me, minus the blooms and other bits and bobs, cos Andy decided to put them away for me!

I now have 3 Pif's up for grabs, which include my fab new stamps from Rubber Romance, that I also got last week. So, the first 3 replies to this post get some Pif candy from me...


I've also got another one to do so watch this space!

Sandy and The Dragons Fire please mail me your address so that I can post your PIF out. If I've not heard from you by Friday I shall be offering it to the next 2 people that replied to the original post.

6 comments:

  1. Some pif candy sounds great, count me in!

    Thanks!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jilli, I am always up for some blog candy. It is so fun to get ideas and case cards! Thanks for sharing!@

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're very lucky. I bet you'll have fun with those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i love your blog and hope i win i would like to get into the PIF candy fun,
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill , look's like I'm First!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix