Pages

Sunday 23 March 2008

Marlene's Blog Candy

marlene has some fab blog candy up for grabs, to take part she wants cards made in her favourite colour green and to use ribbon.

Well, this is a card I made for my Mum's birthday in February. One of her favourite colours is green, so this is my entry....


I used paper from Raspberry Road Designs, Easy Spirit Collection, green holographic card, green vellum, pink c.s, blooms from Aunty Sarah's, pale green organza ribbon and pink heart gems from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. Thats gorgeous Jilli!! I'm sure your mum wil love it :)

    Thanks for joining in my challenge!

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one VERY pretty card Jilli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jilli, your mum will love it :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card ,love the colours and detail ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes !! thats green!! fab card and so detailed!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix