Pages

Saturday 1 March 2008

PIF!

I received my first PIF today from Jo , thanks Jo, I love it! This is what she sent me...

I was so excited when the postman delivered it and I can't wait to play with it. I would've done so today, but I spent most of the morning putting my PIF together and suffering from a hangover - wouldn't have been so bad if it had been me out on the razzle last night, but it was Ellie, who I might add woke up without the headache. I can't sleep until I know she's safely tucked up in bed and she didn't get home until 2.15am! The joys of being a mother ... when does that start?!
Anyway, I'm sure you know the drill. The first 3 people to reply to this post will receive some goodies from me. Good Luck!

7 comments:

  1. You're most welcome Jilli....glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilli

    Love your website - often look for inspiration - I found you via the Pink Petticoat website which is my favourite.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog - an inspiration to us all.
    love karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you got sent have fun playing. Marina :~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the PIF candy, looks great!
    Love your blog, and your triangle card is FAB.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jilli,
    can you email me your addie please so I can send your PIF candy. Email link on my blog.

    Thanks

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, will def be popping back. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix