Pages

Thursday 6 March 2008

Driving Test Update!

Just to update...Ellie failed her driving test on Sunday - speeding and not using her mirrors! Not a good sign lol!

Sorry I've not posted earlier, my darling grandson has given me Laryngitis. Bless him for sharing! So, i'm on anti-biotics and feeling a bit rough. Not really felt like crafting but have had a few bits to do that people have ordered. I'll post them when I'm feeling better.

My silly daughter, got to the test centre produced all her documents and found she had left the paper piece of her driving licence at home! The kind examiner gave me 3 minutes to get to the test centre with it. The test centre is about 5 minutes away, which he fully knew! She got home devastated, walked through the door in tears. But, all is now well and D-Day is now on Sunday! Great!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck to her for Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear :-(

    I'm so glad all is well now and wish your daughter all the luck in the world for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw bless her...Good luck for Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD luck on sunday xxxx
    that makes two of us with no voices and on tablets LOLxxx
    takecare Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm sorry to read about the driving test. I passed mine third time lucky and still remember that feeling of awesome relief and amazement now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoops, sorry, meant to say that I hope you are feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi jilli ... thanx for your message . glad i'm not the only one feelin a bundle of nerves for my daughters drivin test. breaks your heart them not passing.she only had 6 minors... bless ! hopefully soon.. but then you worry about where they are and traffic etc. i made the cow note pad as she adores cows... her email ..even her pc chair ..and the first gift i shall get her on passing her test will be cow car seat covers :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix