Pages

Thursday 27 March 2008

Fae's 21st

As promised I'm now ready to show Fae's party bags etc, ready for her celebration meal on Saturday and whilst I have a spare few minutes this morning before I take Ellie to have her removable brace fitted I thought I'd upload the photos.....

Fae loves handbag's so i decided to go with that theme. These invites were made using a bag template downloaded from somewhere on the internet (will find it later and put a link to it) I printed Kay Millar Sugar 'n' Spice on plain white cardstock. I added a flower cut using a punch and added a gem. The handle is made from chenille pipe cleaner thingy's.


These cake boxes are made with the same paper and a template from Meggiecat found on the internet. I embellished with gems and the dots left on peel offs.
The party bags are made using pink petticoat apers and another bag template from the internet. I used the same punch for the name labels and some organza ribbon for the handles. We're using these for place settings. There filled with Opal Fruits (Starbursts) one of Fae's favourite sweets, a party popper and a trolley token.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute party bags and such a great idea. You must be so patient to make so many. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jilli these fabulous little bags - gorgeous :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your bags turned out so nicely!
    This is the first time I've seen someone make them...it's a thrill.
    Didn't you get scissor cramps cutting that many?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix