Pages

Sunday 26 October 2008

Another Birthday Card!

This is the last card need for the MIL's birthday....I really enjoyed making this card, I love the papers, I think they're a Raspberry Road Design (but not 100% sure on that) its called Cherry Picking. CS ~ leftover, Tilda ~ RAK from Jill coloured with Whisper Markers, flowers, ribbon and gems ~ stash, sentiment ~ PC generated. The chair image is clipart...I've been googling again! I can't afford to buy one of the WOJ chair stamp that are absolutely gorgeous so I decided to be resourceful instead of stropping cos I can't have one pmsl! I think it works quite well too, so I like it even more now!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jilly, I love the papers and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, good job with the chair it looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute & that cherry paper is luvly :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jilli this is such a fab card, that chair looks great, and tilda looks so adorable sitting in it! Hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card hun and I love the way Tilda is sat on the chair great idea hun xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is so sweet adn i love the papers:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Jilli and lovely colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so resourceful Jilli! I love this googled chair, why did I never think of this??? I wonder what else Tilda could sit on??? Brilliant card!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! Tilda looks fab sitting on that chair!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Jilli, Tilda looks so pretty sitting in her rocking chaier. Love your beautiful colouring and the pretty papers. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix