Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2008

A Few Makes For Nursery.






As you probably know I make cards for the nursery that Fae, Beth and Vicki work at for the children's birthdays. Above are the latest batch of cards that I've made. All cards have been made with scrap paper and card leftover from previous projects and images are from RAK's or PIF's ... thought I would get some of those used up too! All images have been coloured with either watercolour pencils or Whisper Markers. Everything else used on cards is from stash.

14 comments:

  1. They are all luvly,my fave is the giraffe!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all fantastic Jilli and my goodness you've been busy. It's great that you could use up all your leftover bits and pieces. It's so nice that the images are for are getting used for the little ones at nursery. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all fabby cards, my fave is the giraffe too:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Jilli. I'm loving all your lil Tilda's and Edwins :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous cards, what a fantastic way of using up your left over bits.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all beautiful cards,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jilli
    These cards are lovely! How nice of you to make cards for the children at the nursery, I bet they love them!
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi jilli, fab cards i can't choose a fav they are all lovely!!!
    hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are brilliant hun well done xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great selection of cards, well done you!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are great Jilli, you have been very busy. I love all the swirls you have added

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Jilli these are all gorgeous where do you find the time Hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix