Pages

Monday 27 October 2008

Christmas Cards

Chris reminded me about my Christmas cards I'd made the other week. Whilst visiting her blog just... I saw her fab cards made using a Cuttlebug folder. Really quick, but stylish cards. I thought I better get mine uploaded on to my blog....

I made a selection of these using up scraps of card for added colour. The sentiment was printed on the card via the PC before I put it through the Cuttlebug. Pearls are from stash and are no longer wonky like they are on the photo lol!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I have done the same with the house scene folder,very effective :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jilli! I love your idea to just use half of the folder like that, it looks brilliant! As soon as I saw your comment (thank you) I had to come and see if you;d uploaded it LOL! Might try them this way too. Hope your weekend was good. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Jilli. I have been inspired by chris's beautiful embossed cards too, it has saved me worrying about how to make some quick christmas cards. I may try these too if you don't mind? hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jilli, one of my favourite CB folders, the Lacy Tree. The pearls are the finishing touch.

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thi sis beautiful jilli, very classy:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix