Pages

Thursday 16 October 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Katharina's Sketch #13, 2 Sketches 4 You ~ Kazan's Sketch 11, Mojo Monday week 56 and A Spoon Full of Sugar #21

Yesterday when I collected Rylee from nursery at lunchtime I also bought Fae home with me! As she bent to get him out of the car at nursery, he put his arms up and ended up poking her in the eye! During the morning her eye swelled, kept watering and was very painful making her feel dizzy. She phoned the GP and managed to get an appointment for yesterday afternoon. To cut a long story short, he's grazed her eyeball across her pupil and she now has antibiotic eye drops she has to administer 4 times a day! Anyway, when she got up this morning her eye was ok for the first 15 minutes but then gradually became more painful, its still swollen and keeps watering and she ends up with a headache because shes squinting. So on the Drs advice she stayed home today, which gave me an unexpected Rylee free day!
I was determined not to waste my day and have made 4 cards for Andy's brother's 40th birthday next month ....God I'm organised lol!

This card is for Rylee to give and is made using the sketch from Papertake Weekly by Katharina. CS ~ Papermill, DPs ~ leftovers, sentiment ~ done on PC, brads and peel-offs ~ stash, image ~ via google, coloured with Whisper Markers, Fluffy Stuff added to cloud.


This card is for Eloise to give and is made using the Sketch 11 by Kazan at 2 Sketches 4 You. CS & Dp's ~ leftovers, sentiment ~ done on PC, image ~ via google and coloured using watercolour pencils and Whisper markers, 40 ~ cut using my Bug.


This card is for Fae & Scott to give and is made using the sketch from Mojo Monday. CS & DP's ~ leftovers, stitching round circle done with machine, peel-offs ~ stash, image ~ via google and coloured with Whisper Markers. Sentiments says "I don't wanna be 40!" Thought that he was thinking that whilst in a major strop lol!

This is the card that Andy and I shall be giving and is made using the Lim's sketch at A Spoon Full of Sugar. Not really a sugary sweet picture I know pmsl! CS - Crafts Central, DP's ~ Pink Petticoat, buttons and peel-offs ~ stash, image ~ google again, coloured with watercolour pencils and Whisper Markers.

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. Great cards,Jilli,does he make you think of monsters,lol?!!!!
    Poor Fae,hope her eye gets better soon :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really talented! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow Jilli, these are fantastic, I just don;t know how you do it, you make the best male cards, I'm hopeless with male/boys cards, but these are just stunning hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what stunning Works from You!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!what a productive day you had, well done...All the cards are really great. x Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are just fantastic, this are great men cards I adore the images you've used. Will have to google some for myself!! He will love them all! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these cards are stunning I adore the images well done hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards always have so much humor in them. I love a card that can make me smile - great job on ALL of them.
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love those images... great cards. ...Hugs, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are monster-iffic! Sorry...couldn't help myself! Hee hee! Great job with all the sketches!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun and creative cards these are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow, these are all fabulous, love them all:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous cards Jilli, wonderful monsters. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are great boy cards, love the monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! They are fantastic cards Jilli - the images are amazing

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been busy! Super fun cards, sketches and images. Thanks for playing my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have been busy -- your cards are so cute -- love those images ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you have been busy! fab cards love the images, could do with some monster images for my 2!!lol hope fae's eye is better now.
    hugs mxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab cards! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix