Pages

Friday 31 October 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Jill ... thanks lol!

Here is how this one works.......Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part) Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Things I love.
1. My hubby Andy! (although sometimes I dont like him and he gets on my nerves lol!)
2. My 2 gorgeous daughters Fae-Alison & Eloise (although sometimes I dont like them very much either)
3. My gorgelicious little grandson Rylee.
4. Making cards
5. Blogging.
Things I don't love.
1. Lies
2. Bigots
3. Two-faced people (if you've got something to say just say it!)
4. Spiders.
5. Pasta
Music on Ipod or playlist.
I don't have an ipod or playlist. I love all sorts of music, at the moment I'm listening to "The Script" in the car. Obviously not right now this minute.
Favourite Food/Drinks.
1. Roast Dinner
2. Tuna steaks
3. Chicken Chow Mein
4. Any Weight Watchers pudding
5. Good old fashioned cuppa!
I'm going to pass this onto: Becky, Vicki, Jo, Dawny P and Rach

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, great lists, mine would be so similiar. Thanks for your great comments on my blog, Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jilli,

    Thank for the tag...mmmmmm!!! lol!!! Some great answers on yours, enjoyed reading through them, I've just played along and put the answers on my blog too xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining in Jilli hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jilli, will definitely do this soon but got a sick Sam at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix