Pages

Friday 5 June 2009

Colour Create Challenge #18

This weeks Colour Create colour combination is ... Rainbow
Once again i'm making the male version of this challenge! I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of some these men ... I only have 4 girly cards to make for July the rest (7 left to do) are all male! I had 11 in total to make! I'm still gonna be no better when I reach August ... I have Andy's, Dec's and Suzie's (*waves*) that month so the girly cards are still out numbered!
This is the first of Rylee's 2nd birthday cards.
CS ~Stash
DP's ~ Miaaow! downloaded from here and a few left over papers
Stitching ~ Sewing Machine
Image ~ RAK from my gorgeous blog buddy Jill (i haven't forgotten you honey!x) coloured with Whisper Strokes
Eyelets ~ Stash
Flourishes ~ cut using a die with my Cuttlebug
Sentiment ~ PC Generated (You Are Loved Font)


The inside was again decorated with the left overs and a little dog which was RAK from either Diane or Jill, thank you anyway x. Flowers where definately from my VBFBF Diane, i just love em x

8 comments:

  1. this is a brilliant take on the challenge jilli, love your card sweetie. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your card hun, fab papers and such a sweet image too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jilli - I love the bright tones you've used and that gingham paper looks brilliant!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Jilli, love all the colours and your colouring of the image is wonderful hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Jilli,l love the image and papers. So gorgeous Colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya!!! Luv this card,those flourishes are fab.Like the image too :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jilli - love the bright colours - perfect for a little boym as is the adorable image. Fantastic distressing.
    Thaks so much for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a brilliant boys card I love the use of the rainbow colours here, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix