Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

Friday Sketchers #56

I intended to get no end done today, cardwise, but it just hasn't happened that way! Managed to get all the blasted chores done this morning though and have just washed the dinner pots, so sneaked into the dining room whilst no-one is looking so that i could do this post ... and it'd get done a whole lot quicker if i switched my mobby off .... god i'm popular lol! There it goes again ... hang on! ... bl**dy Fae ... why can't she ring me?! Jeanette from Canada is this weeks host for the Friday Sketchers Challenge and bi-jingo (where did that come from) what a fab sketch it is too .... (let me just share this .... Andy has just entered the kitchen singing ... "Mecca, Mecca, Mecca bingo!" random or what ... but has made me titter to myself ... bless him!
I decided to use this sketch to make my last Rylee pants birthday card ... yayyyy!
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ K&Co Tommy's Toy's
Image ~ Hanglar Stanglar coloured with Whisper Strokes
Stars ~ Panduro stamps blinged with glamour dust and glossy accents
Buttons & Ribbon ~ Stash


Right, so thats me done for the night i think ... am gonna try watching Big Brother ... i'm usually addicted to it, but am finding it hard going this year. I think its cos they no longer have normal people in there, just freaks!
I'll bring more Beth updates tomorrow once the investigative work is complete lol! We're thinking someone tellin' us porkies!

11 comments:

  1. fantastic card Jilli, I love the hanglar image and the folds in your card look amazing, you're so talented, Rylee will love his card hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't adjust your computer....yes, it is me. So sorry I haven't been around for absolutely ages but haven't had time to do much lately except work! Your card is fantastic Jilli and must admit, I'm absolutely itching to make a card....just got to find some time. Hope you're OK xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Jill,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh totally gorge, love the sweet image and you have coloured him beautifully too! Love the style of the card, so fancy!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Jilli. I love the design, a really gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, wonderful image and love the style of card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Jill, great design. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jilli, what a great style of card. Love the image and wonderful details.
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Jilli... how cool is this! The little hanglar stamp is just perfect for a Grandson card and the papers are scrummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful boy card! Love the hanglar stamps, so jealous! I have one stamp that I won on Tradera...I won three other auctions there but it's been over two months and they've never arrived! pouting!
    So hoping someday to create w/these cute boys! Your card is awesome!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty. Love the image and the way the card opens up!
    Thanks for playing along at Friday Sketchers this week!
    Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix