Pages

Monday 8 June 2009

Sketch Saturday #54

I got my car back today .... yayyyy! I thought i hated this new car and i do from the outside .... its an ugly looking devil! But, i've really missed it whilst its been in car hospital for a week thanks to the bus! I've had a lovely Fiesta whilst its been having cosmetic surgery and thats been fab ... i'd forgotten what a nice drive a Ford was (biased cos my first car was a Fiesta ... PAU 992W) and i've had another one since then, but my Diahatsu Materia, ugly as it is, is far more spacious and is higher up too and i have to admit i secretly love the second glances that i get when i drive past lol .... i know there for the wrong reason ... as in "OMG did you just see that ugly car" rather than "OMG did you just see that gorgeous woman" or perhaps in reality its ... "OMG did you just see that gorgeous woman driving that ugly car!" ... dream on eh?! Moving swiftly on to this weeks Sketch Saturday .....

The challenge sketch this week has been designed by Mandy

Yes i know its another Rylee pants card ... only one more to make! But isn't it just gorgeous!
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Shabby Princess freebie download.
Image ~ coloured with Whisper Strokes and watercolour pencils
Buttons and Raffia ~ Stash
Letters ~ RAK from either Tab or Linda, i forget which now ... but thanks anyway honey x.
Sentiment ~ PC Generated
Holes ~ made with Sewing Machine.


I decorated the inside with left over paper and cut a 2 out free hand.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I know what you mean about Fiestas I just got rid of my 4th
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh love it honey, fab image and just adore the papers! Glad you got your card back, you do make me laugh, of course the second glances are look at that gorge women driving that gorge car........LOL I'm such a creep LOL!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FABULOUS!! I love the papers you used too!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luvly card,like the papers :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. rofl what are you like.. i am sure that they are looking at the gorgeous blonde driving the car,, love your card sweetie, oh and glad to hear that you car is all sorted. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Jilli,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is gorgeous Jilli, I love the hanglar image and your colouring is wonderful, gorgeous DP hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi
    your card is very nice, I love the colors and the stamp!
    I'm a blog candy come to visit my blog to register
    hugs didi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix