Pages

Monday 25 February 2008

Blue & Green Should Never Be Seen - Papertake Weekly Challenge

This weeks brief is to make a card using these two colours together! (blue & green). During my 2 days of freedom I managed to make quiet a few cards and this is one of them which fits the bill perfectly...
For this card I used paper from Crafter Companion Papercrafts cd and my Rubber Romance Peggy stamp. I paper pieced the shopping bags with scrap paper from my stash. I added two strips of paper and stuck Poundland bling to them and finished it off with a Congratulations stamp from my toolbox from Argos.
I'm hoping to use this card when Ellie passes her driving test! Oh what a nice thought, no more chauffeuring. She brought her first car a fortnight ago after saving for the past 18 months, so she's been out and about with her Grandpa, driving herself to work and around the Midlands practicing. I'm not brave enough to sit with her, I value my life lol! So we send her with her Gramps, although I'm not sure he can be trusted, Friday goodness knows how but they ended up on a Motorway! Apparently it wasn't signposted!!!!: Bless them both.

17 comments:

  1. Great card! That was soooo quick! Fingers crossed - hope she passes soon! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card... fits in well with the challenge

    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so wonderful. Great card and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jilli.thanks forr visiting my blog:)
    Your craetions are great I`m away to have a look at the rest of your blog now:)Have a great Eveningx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, thats a great stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.Love the cards you have made with the Rubber Romance stamps.I only have one of them,but seeing your cards makes me want more.Elisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the paper with the stamp ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card Jilli, love all your other work too.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fun card creations you have !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! And did you know you've been mentioned on an American site, Allison's , as a newly discovered blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card..."Good luck with the Driving Test":)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I love the papers :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card, fabulous stamp. I've got a little challenge with blog candy over on my blog if you want to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning design and card!! love it to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix