Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Spring In Your Step - Papertake Weekly Challenge

This weeks challenge - 'Spring in your step!' is to make a card (or other item!) with a spring theme! Easter and Mother's Day both fall early this year and with me daffs out in the garden already it seemed a good theme!


This is my creation for this weeks challenge. I used a template from Crafty Templates for the flowers and vase and used paper and card scraps to make these, so thats a bonus! The corners are the bits of peel offs that normally get thrown away.

12 comments:

  1. Wow brilliant idea. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a card, I love the cheerful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love it! Thanks for joining us again for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so lovely! and funnily enough look just like the tulips I bought for my friend today
    thank you for commenting on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers on your card nice and bright. Marina :~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Mothers Day Card, love the template vase and flowers. Very pretty :) thanks for visiting my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card ,great colours ,Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix