Pages

Saturday 23 February 2008

Woohoo! Its the weekend!

Whilst I love having Rylee while Fae is at work, I've found that I don't really have time to craft during the week. By the time he's gone home its time to start cooking dinner, then its washing pots, clearing away, other chores, soaps, shower and bed. Any spare time that I have had has been spent making Fae's 21st birthday invite, party bags and cake boxes (I'll post them once I'm done) No time for paper, glue, bling or ribbon! No time to play with my new Rubber Romance stamps the postman brought on Wednesday :(

But, today is Saturday!!!! I got up early...ish and surrounded myself with stash and played and I'm so happy with what I've achieved. I wanted to use some of my scrap bits of paper up and make some relatively quick cards to fill my card tin back up, thanks to the girls coming cadging cards off me for one friend or another. So, here is what i've done ...



These 2 cards were made using the Lillette Rubber Romance stamp. I had my first try at paper piecing too and I'm hooked, yeah its a bit fiddly, but the results are fab. The papers are from DS George and Raspberry Road . Blooms are from Aunty Sarah's and bling from Poundland.

This one is Angela and again i used the paper piecing technique. I stamped the image onto a scrap piece of holographic card and used that for the scooter. I embellished again with Poundland bling, a metal happy birthday from my stash and paper from Pink Petticoat.



This last one is Peggy and yeah you guessed it...paper pieced. I used paper from goodness knows where originally, been in my stash for that long I can't remember which disc I printed off of. Poundland bling, brads from local craft store and "congratulations and best wishes" stamp from Argos (they came in a big tool box with other bits and bobs)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, your stamps are brilliant, I love the girl on the scooter. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Jilli and what a gorgeous baby!!! Can you e-mail me your address please so I can sort out the PIF for you? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these stamps , great paper piecing especially the scooter - that's fab!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix