Pages

Thursday 7 February 2008

Tara's Blog Candy

Tara is very kindly giving away some beautiful blog candy over at her blog. To have a chance of winning this she asks us "to make a baby card, boy or girl as they are just my favourite ones to make"

So here is mine......
I also love making baby cards and for this one I used papers downloaded from Raspberry Road Designs "Vintage Baby Collection" from the retired kits and the one of the big "Baby Babbles" brad that are also downloadable from the dollar store for the centre which I matted onto silver mirror card and cut round with fancy scissors. I used another printable brad from the same collection and attached it to a paper clip. I then added three poundland gems and some ribbon from my stash.

4 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix