Pages

Friday 29 February 2008

I am woman - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

This weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge is ...I am woman - As its coming up to Mothers day in the UK here’s a chance to make a card that celebrates women and girls . So I’d like to see a card with at least one feminine image on it . And that's it for rules really.
I made this card using a design I saw on Dawn's blog. I used paper downloaded from Crafts Beautiful website, a decoupage image from The Lilac Garden and ribbon from Aunty Sarah's. The acetate strip, isn't acetate...its a scrap left over from a laminating sheet (I throw nothing away!). The sentiment is Pink Petticoat.

17 comments:

  1. Fabby card, I love the decoupage, great image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! Love the image and the design--very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, love the design - grat :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great idea. Love the triangle design. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jilli - worry no more about those image I will send you some in my PIF - send me an email with your address anD I will pass on some goodies :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is gorgeous Jilli.

    Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is FANTASTIC, I have simply never seen anything like this before. What a great idea, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card - brilliant idea!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really clever card. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, very original, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great image, clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card, love the shape. ;) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really clever card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab and clever card. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a brilliant idea - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix