Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

Hello

Just to let you know i'm still alive, but having fun in the garden with the hubby ... don't be rude! Generally, gardening is a bug bear of mine ... i hate it, but these past few days i've really enjoyed weeding and repairing the screening on our front garden. Today's job is sorting the pots on the side yard before starting tidying the back garden. As some of you know DH has some mobility issues and anything like this takes him ages to do, hence the 2 days on the front garden even with my help .... god i'm useless ... hate dirty hands thats my problem ... thats the OCD kicking in lol!
I'm hoping to have some cards or a least one card to show during the week ... Rylee is on earlies this week so will be gone by 4.45pm, so am hoping i have some inspiration then. I do have paper printed out and images coloured on my table, but thats as far as it goes!
Well, enjoy the sun whilst it lasts and have a fab bank holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix