Pages

Friday 1 May 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #9 & Papertake Weekly


Another Father's Day card completed. Please don't get the wrong impression about my Mum .... she's not some sort of loose woman and isn't sure of who my Dad is pmsl! I have 4 people that i'm making the cards for. I just really felt the need to clear that up lol!
This weeks PTW challenge is to use spots and stripes on your project. Cos i'm a div ... again! I thought i'd read stars and stripes not spots and stripes ... but i suppose the swirly bits round the stars could pass as spots ... perhaps?! Clearly, my last birthday (my 25th ... ahem) has effected me more than we first thought.


CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Shabby Princess download
Image ~ Hanglar Stanglar coloured with Whisper Markers
Sentiment ~ PC Generated
Star Brads ~ Stash (not used for ages)
Charm ~ Local Market Stall
Wire ~ Stash
Edited: Ok, i'm an even bigger div ... Tab has very kindly lol .... just pointed out in a messenger conversation that the above card does have spots on, which quite clearly it does ... along the stripes! I give in!!!

11 comments:

  1. nutter, pmsl
    plus I bet your mum is loving you right now!!
    Great card hun
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jilli, and I was even more entertained by your ramblings, hilarious.
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Jilli I love the hangler image hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuckooooo!!! You are proper nuts!!!
    Your card is luvly :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Jill,l love the image.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Jilli, these H&S images are just cute enough to eat (not literally lol!) and I love the papers, spots and all!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jilli, I love the added charm on the end of his rod!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jilli! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jilli. I love your interpetation of the sketch and the use of a charm.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix