Pages

Saturday 2 May 2009

Last Weekends Makes & Missed Challenges

My first Father's Day card ... I'm not too impressed with this one, although Andy loves it ... so i guess its for his Dad lol! CS ~ Stash. DP's ~ Left overs. Image ~ High Hopes, RAK from Rach coloured with Whisper Markers and Twinkling H2O's. Steps ~ in a pack of embellishments from Hobbycrap ... ooops i mean craft! Brads ~ Stash.
This card was made using last weeks sketch at Friday Sketchers. CS ~ Stash. DP ~ was wrapped around my birthday stash from Linda as was the ribbon and i just had to recycle them. Flowers, beadcaps, eyelet and brads ~ Stash. Image ~ Hanglar Stanglar, coloured with Whisper Markers.

This card was made after being inspired by Sandra Dry's creation for last weeks Sketch Saturday. CS ~ left over stash. DP ~ more of that gorgeous paper from Linda. Image ~ Hanglar Stanglar coloured with Whisper Markers and watercolour pencils. Flowers, leaves, brads and ribbon ~ stash. Crochet flower ~ by Me.

And this last card was just a fun make, which i then turned into a card for Rylee's girlfriend Jacey. CS & DP's ~ Left overs. Stitching ~ Sewing Machine. Sentiment ~ PC Generated. Image ~ Magnolia Spring Club Kit, coloured with Whisper Markers. Gems & Sequin ~ Stash.

I just dont know whats with me at the minute .... its since my birthday, i seem to have gone doo-lally ... and its not a good thing. I keep blaming lack of time for not entering these challenges, but i blogged yesterday and still didn't upload the cards. I could blame Tab and say she's a distraction ... which she is lol! Although, last nights conversation consisted of our pets botty burps! Let me enlighten you .... no laughing though!

Last Monday i was unwell and had put myself to bed, when i eventually got up i went in search of the other half ... (wanted a cuppa making for me, he has his uses, bless him) ... Our cat Peaches is 19 years old and has taken to using her litter tray rather than going outside ... this is placed by the back door ... we knocked the wall out between our kitchen and dining room so it now runs the whole width of the house ... so, as i walked through the kitchen to the dining room where DH was on the PC, Peaches did the most enormous botty burp which made me jump ... DH looked bemused at me and said "Did that one take you by surprise?" .... it took me ages to convince him that it was the cat and not me!

Sorry for the extra long post and the waffle i've subjected you too, but now i have a clean slate and can start afresh this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards fab colouring and layouts ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cards Jilli,l love the images and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Jilli you've been busy they are all gorgeous and I love the hangler images very cute hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jilli, the bride and groom is such a gorgeous image. have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab selection of cards hun, love the wedding one - those are my fave colours for wedding cards x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix