Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Sketch Saturday #52

Another fantabulous sketch and another Father's Day card ... this one is the last and i mean it this time .....
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Basic Grey Boxer
Buttons & Raffia ~ Stash
Image ~ Hanglar Stanglar, coloured with Whisper Markers and watercolour pencils
Stitching ~ Sewing Machine
Staples ~ Computer Desk
Sentiment ~ PC Generated


Once again I've decorated the inside with the left over papers and a button.

Hmmm ... been reading the post that you've left me for my other creations ... namely the Just Magnolia shaped card ... not sure what some of you mean by the "not surprised you used lips, etc" comments ... what you lot trying to say about me roflmao!!! Are you all implying my gob never stops? ...Careful Tab and Diane how you answer that question pmsl. I'm so pleased my VBF's in real life ... Suzie and Vicki (waves) haven't worked out how to comment on here lol ... i'd be done for!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jilli,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is gorgeous Jilli, I love your stitching so neat and it's look amazing on your card a lovely touch hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PMSL, I would never say such a thing LOL! Love this card, such a fab image and love the colours!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card what great colours and fab image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix