Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Mojo Monday #88

Another great sketch to follow from Mojo Monday ....
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Shabby Princess freebie download Celebrate
Sentiment ~ freebie download
Image ~ High Hopes, coloured with Whisper Markers
Star Brads ~ Stash
Ribbon ~ Stash


I used another High Hopes image on the inside again coloured with Whisper Markers and Sakura Stardust pens. Star's are made using scrap card and Panduro stamps and then cut out by hand.

Did i update you all on my water feature? .... well just incase i forgot its all fixed ... along with the hole that they dug just outside the kitchen window! It only took 2 days ... i know, was totally shocked last week when i went out to peg the washing out expecting to have to do some sort of gymnastics to get down the garden ... only to find a nice clean rectangle of cement. I stood looking at it like an idiot for 5 minutes not quite believing what i was seeing, before i dare stand on it ... thought it could be some sort of mirage! I didn't have me specs on, so wasn't sure how much my eyesight could be trusted ... i know i only need em for driving, watching telly and pc work, but at my age lol ... my sight could be failing!

6 comments:

  1. this is a fabulous card jilli. brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jilli and such a fun image...these are amongst my fav papers too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Jill,l love the image.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, brilliant image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card sweetie, love that image and the papers are just perfect
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card Jilli, I love the image, fab for a male card hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix