Pages

Sunday 3 May 2009

Sketch Saturday #49 & Colour Create #14

How cruel is this weeks Colour Create challenge? Do they not know i'm on Weight Watchers .... its bad enough today without seeing pictures like that. I'm having major problems for some reason, since i got up this morning i could eat my own arm ... it seems the more i eat, the more i want. Right now i would kill for a family sized bag of Revels and am teetering on the edge. If it wasn't for the fact i haven't done my hair and make-up today and i'm in my jog bottoms and hoody ... i swear i'd be at the shop now! Have even considered sending Ellie to the shop, but she's busy getting ready to go out on the town.

For this week's extra option at Colour Create they would like ribbons added to our creations, but please remember that this is not compulsory.


CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Summer Driggs
Flowers ~ Stash
Stitching ~ Sewing Machine
Ribbon ~ Stash
Butterfly ~ Crochet by ME!
18 ~ Hippie Chic Alpha Die
Brads and Pearl ~ Stash
Image ~ RAK from Diane coloured with Whisper Markers
I'm gonna try and be brave, but i'm really not sure how long i'll last ... i've already forfeited a sausage roll tonight ... which was demanding that i ate it .... how long can i resist chocolate ....
Edited: I have to admit to forcing Andy to go to the shop for me .... I demolished a family sized bag of Revels whilst watching "24" .... if I've put weight on this week, I shall be holding Colour Create DT responsible ... pmsl!

17 comments:

  1. OMG, honey I love your card! Gotta get me those delish papers and the image is fab and coloured to perfection! Love the flowers too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to say that I adore that butterfly too, lov ethe colour!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ,gorgeous papers and image ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your butterfly!!! Fab card :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, i love everything about this card
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jilli. Sorry we put you through torture with the picture. Your card was well worth it though. Your details are wonderful. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Love these Anya stanmps - Gotta get me them but everywhere in uk is out of stock :(

    Great colours and embellies!

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! hugs from Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, wonderful papers and stunning image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous detail, darling images and gorgeous papers - just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card. Wow that butterfly is beautiful.Great papers and image.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! what a fantastic card! and this butterfly - how sweet is this?? :D great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card Jilli, I love this colour combo, you made me laugh about the chocolate, I'm sure you'll be fine, you've got a stunning figure hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card Jilli,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Jilli, what a gorgeous image...perfect in every way.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jilli, I hope you saw off the Revels moment, I know how hard it is not to give in but hair and makeup usually do it for me too LOL! Love your card, gorgous colouring and design and that butterfly you made is brilliant. Hope you're having a good weekend. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix