Pages

Saturday 29 December 2007

4 of the best ... - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

We have decided to revisit your most favourite dares of 2007. The four top dares, decided by the number of comments you made on them are (in no particular order): 'buttons', 'ribbons', ...'and cut' and 'frames'. We would like you to use this week as many of those dares as you like to make your card in any theme and any style.


I made this wedding card back in the summer and never got round to putting it on my blog , so I thought I'd use this one for my daring cardmakers challenge. I hand cut the flowers and the frame and used a button and ribbons on the flower. Of course the papers and flowers are all Pink Petticoat!

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the colours and the background paper. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ,love the colours and the flower ,Dawn xxx
    have a great 2008

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a lovely Card. Wonderful paper. Great art-work.

    I wish you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a gorgeous card. I love the colours.:)
    Happy New Year.
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix