Pages

Monday 10 December 2007

Saffa's dare - Candy Stripes

This week is Saffa to set the dare! "I love the stripey candy sticks that are around at this time of year so inspired by this I challenge you all to create a card featuring stripes of some kind, the occasion is up to you but you must use some form of stripes on your card. Maybe stamps, or paper, or ribbon..."
So here is my creation. I drew a shoe and used this as my template. I covered the shoe with Pink Petticoat "Doodleicious" bubblegum multi paper and embellished with a button from my button box.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card .great idea ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh.... love this Jilli :)
    very original and what girl wouldn't love a shoe card! fabby work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoe!! Fab card. :)
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix