Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Going Crackers!


This weekend I decided to make my own Christmas crackers with the help of the online tutorial. I'm sick of paying out vast amounts of money just so we get something half decent inside. Dawn gave me the idea in the first place...thank you dawn!



I decided that I didn't want your traditional looking crackers so went for more of a shabby chic look. I didn't have a theme for my table so I was open to anything. Anyway, after having a good hunt around I found some fabby free digital papers by Kate Hadfield called "Just Minty Mocha". I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. Just to add a hint of Christmas I punch a snowflake out of white glitter card and added that to the name plate.


Each cracker has something useful and only cost me between £1-£2, bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix