Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Food For Thought!

This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is 'Food for Thought'. Please use something yummy on your cards! Any food will do! Chocs, sweets, cakes, dinners(?!?)lol!!Let's see your food for thought!


So, here is my creation...

I downloaded the paper from ScrapBrush (there are some fab free papers) and used for the backing paper and also to mat and layer. I put some scrap matt silver card through the cuttlebug using circles embossing folder and printed off an image from Pink Petticoat, Doodleicious collection and added a ribbon from Poppicrafts.

It was one of the quickest cards I've ever made lol and it had to be quick. Its for Ellie's boyfriends birthday tomorrow and I'd forgotten oops!

7 comments:

  1. Fab card love the embossed panel. Your crackers look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, and love the embossed piece. I liked your crackers and the card you made with your grandson too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card ,love the cute cake design ,Dawnx
    hope you have a lovely christmas Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I'll have to go and have a look at the papers!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jilli for sharing! (blog with some freebie papers!) How on earth do I download them tho!!!?? lol!! Can't find a link anywhere!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card."Merry Christmas" :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix