Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2007

Black Tie

This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is to make a black and white card! It can be for any theme/occasion but black and white only please!!

I thought I'd do a two in one! Here's my black and white card for the weekly challenge and heres my entry for Liz over at Pink Petticoat who is holding a competition, her brief was to make a card using one of the images from her fab new collection "Pom Pom Trees".

So I used Pink Petticoat "Daisy Daisy - flourishes" for the backing paper and one of the "Pom Pom Tree's" image stamps. The black ribbon was wrapped around a bundle of towels from Dunelm that I brought for Ellie when she starts her spray tanning after Christmas at college (I'm beginning to like the idea of her training to become a beauty therapist ... level 3 is alot better than level 2. Last year I was waxed within an inch of my life..!) and the white chiffon ribbon, which hasn't shown up very well in the photo is from my local market.

10 comments:

  1. beautiful card the paper you have used is gorgeous! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Lovely papers of course!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jill. I struggle with just black & white but you know how to do it!
    Thank you so much for entering : )
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brill card! How cool is that? A two for one!
    Kat.X

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a great card
    And the papers what can we say love them

    caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix