Pages

Monday 10 December 2007

Congrat Shoe Lations

I've been so busy this weekend making party invites for Eloise's 18th Birthday the end of January. Ellie is definately a shoe girl. When out shopping she'll generally come back with pairs of shoes, and has been known to buy the same style of shoe in three different colours! Which is why I decided to have a shoe theme for her birthday. Her chosen colour is pink and pistachio and I've used a selection of papers from Pink Petticoat and embellished with ribbon, buttons, paper flowers from Poppicrafts and gems.

Here are a few of the invites I made.

3 comments:

  1. Wow great invites ,love them ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! what sweet invites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are fab what great original invites :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix