Pages

Thursday 27 December 2007

Shop Till You Drop - Papertake Weekly Challenge


This weeks challenge is 'Shop 'Til you Drop'.
Anything to do with shopping this week, what with the sales round the corner lol!! Handbags, shopping bags, dollar/pound signs etc etc!!

I had a couple of cards in my stash that I thought would fit the bill for this challenge. The first one I uses paper and sentiments from Pink Petticoat - Lola's Boudior in envy, the flower is from Poppicraft, beads and ribbon from local market.. The second is paper from a Crafter's Companion cd and a decoupage downloaded from somewhere in cyber space! The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and ribbon off the local market

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I particularly like the handbag as I have a thing about handbags and can't stop buying them!! Hope you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fab cards ,love the hand bag one at the top ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love the handbag one too!! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix