Pages

Friday 14 December 2007

Inspiration thanks to Louly!

Just a couple of cards I've made lately getting inspiration from Louise. Rylee asked me to help him make him a Christmas card for his Mummy and Daddy and with him only being 5 months old he was finding it difficult to manipulate a pair of scissors and a glue stick! I was showing him some of my favourite blogs, when we came across a Christmas card on Louise's blog, that Rylee thought his Mummy and Daddy would like. I eventually persuaded him to pose in a santa suit, wearing a cheeky smile whilst I took a photo of him! (he's gonna hate me when he's older... up to now I've had him wearing a spider suit and a santa suit, can't wait till Easter lol!) Anyway this is our creation......... We used red felt to cover the card and black felt for the belt, Great Granny's button box was raided for the buckle and black button. We stuck white marabu across the bottom to finish it off and set 3 black eyelets in the belt.


And this is the other card... I used a bird temple from Crafty Templates, paper from Pink Petticoat and wobbly eyes from my craft box. The peel offs came from my local craft store.

Hi Carrie & Fae! I can see you lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow these cards a lovely. love the first card is stunning and sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix