Pages

Monday 7 January 2008

Gift Bags

Found these in my local Home Bargains store, they cost me 89p for 10 (I just love a bargain!) I took them home with me, gave them a little love and attention and came up with these..................









The penguin bags were decorated using a present rubber stamp I had lying around. I randomly stamped it all over the front of the two bags. I matted and layered the penguin image from Kay Miller Designs onto silver holographic card and stuck it the front. I punched out snowflakes from the same holographic card and added them.



The next two bags were decorated using images from Raspberry Road Designs "Country Cuddles". I then added flowers from Poppicrafts and added a bit of bling to those with gems I had in my craft box.


1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix